Unitec Laboratory Services has international accreditation of ISO 17025 through ANAB, the US.
We offer certification for child resistant packaging following the below international regulations for product containers used in cosmetics, drugs, supplements, personal care and antiseptic products, household chemicals, insecticide, e-cigarettes, cannabis and more.
Unitec Laboratory Services is accredited through ANAB in accordance with ISO 17025 to perform the following certifications for child resistant packaging:
The European Standard
- ISO 8317 - testing reclosable child resistant packaging.
- EN 862 - testing non-reclosable, non-pharmaceutical child resistant packaging.
- BS EN 14375 - testing non-reclosable, pharmaceutical child resistant packaging.
- Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) Standard
The US and Canada Standard
- 16 CFR 1700 through 1702 - Poison Prevention Packaging Act
- 16 CFR 1700.20 - testing procedure for special packaging
- EPA Testing Requirements, PRN 96-2: Changes to Child-Resistant Packaging (CRP)
- FDA ENDS standard
- Canada Food and Drug Regultions CRC c.870 Section C01.002 and CAN/CSA-Z76.1-M90
- CAN/CSA-Z76.1-06 (R2016) - Child Resistant Packaging
- CAN/CSA-Z76.1-99 (R2003) - Child Reclosable Resistant Packages
Unitec is one of very few internationally recognized testing and independent assessment bodies accredited to test to the global testing protocols for child resistant packaging in the Asia Pacific region.